The GRU is a full mechanical reclaim system for car- and truck wash waste water for reuse. The filtered water can be used for chassis washing and high pressure prepping. The waste water gets cleaned in 1 step:
- Particles separation by hydro-cyclones;
The GRU works on demand; when the water level in the aerated storage tank gets low (because the carwash takes water), the GRU fills it up again.
Scope of supply
- 1 Water tank 1.100 ltr. with flange (2" inner thread), executed in black PE.
- 1 Blower 3,5 m3/h with valve.
- 2 Aeration tiles and connecting hoses, pre-mounted in the water tank.
- 2 Hydro cyclones 42 mm, 5 micron (0,005 mm).
- 1 Manometer.
- 1 Grinder pump with hose adapter and float switch.
- 1 Level control NIS 3, with 3 levels.
- 1 Closing valve 2" (for the water tank).
- 1 Electrical cabinet.
This system is 'plug-and-play' ready, all the parts are connected and mounted, except the grinder pump and the control cabinet, on a stainless steel frame on the front of the water tank.
|Capacity:||4.000 ltr/hour (1000 GPH)|
|Filter performance:||5 micron|
|Tank and cyclones:||1 tank of 1500 ltr. with 2 cyclones attached|
|Wall mount cabinat and small blower:||1|
|Floor dimensions:||1800x750x2000H mm|
|Sludge pit:||5000 ltr. minimum|
|Pump pit:||3000 ltr. minimum|
|Power supply||2,7 kW|